The mother house
LAPPLAND DREAM 1
- Approx. 200 m² living space to feel good
- Combined dining and living room with fully equipped, integrated kitchen (70 m²)
- Large designed fireplace
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 rest and TV room with double bed
- Bathroom in master bedroom with Jacuzzi for 2 persons
- common bathroom for 2 bedrooms with shower and bath
- Spacious sauna area
- relaxation room with fireplace, reading gallery, bar
- Household room with fully automatic washing machine and dryer
- A pleasant underfloor heating in the bathrooms
- High-speed Internet connection, WLAN
- Nespresso machine and Nespresso coffee capsules to start
- Apple TV Box
- High-quality furnishings made of modern, comfortable designed furniture
- For a maximum of 10 persons
Our undisputed flagship is the "Motherhouse". On approx. 200 m² groups up to max. 10 persons feel just as comfortable as demanding couples who are used to having more space around them. The heart of the house is the spacious living, dining, and cooking area with 70 m², a bar where you can start or end cosy evenings and a designed soapstone fireplace that warms the soul even in summer. Lapland Dream 1 is located on a peninsula directly on the lake and is probably THE dream villa in Lapland, if not in all of Scandinavia.
In our Lapland Dream holiday homes, our guests should feel at home. This starts with high-quality kitchen equipment, beautiful glasses and attractive accessories and goes all the way to cuddly towels and bathrobes. Our goal is that you feel completely comfortable; that you like to come back and recommend us to your best friends with a good feeling.
At both Lapland Dream Villas, you can use our polar parka and snow boots (keep warm up to -30/-40 degrees). Cross-country ski boots incl. skis and poles (but please bring your own clothes) as well as snowshoes for snowshoeing are also available. For children we also have the complete equipment. If you book a Husky-Tour or Snowmobile-Tour, you will of course also get the complete polar equipment.
For the normal everyday life, we recommend a clothing as it is usual in a central European winter holiday. Cold temperatures down to -25 degrees are still generally considered pleasant due to the dry cold.
And to make this offer perfect, family Salo (Kaisa and Tommi) is your host and contact person during your holiday on site. Whether it is the welcome or your questions and wishes - you will certainly appreciate the Finnish warmth and friendliness. Service that will be remembered for a long time.
If you think something is missing or does not correspond to your expectations - please tell us, we also want to get better in everything. So, what are you waiting for? The opportunity for an unforgettable holiday is now!
Our holiday home is located about 200km north of the polar circle at the beautiful Lake Jerisjärvi, on the edge of the Pallas Yllästunturi National Park.